We are delighted to announce that the categories for our 2019 event are confirmed.
For the first time, we are awarding more than 11 categories which prove the growth and variance of the football content creation industry.
- Best Club Content Creator (Focus on a specific football club)
- Best Podcast
- Best New Content Creator with Onefootball
- Best Established Content Creator with Grand Branding
- Best Vlogger with Playmaker FC (Focus on self-filmed video content)
- Best International Content Creator with Panini (Focus on clubs/leagues outside of England, or operating outside of England)
- Best Social Account
- Best Young Content Creator with Mitre (18 years old and under)
- Best Footballer on Social with It’s Gone Viral
- Best Influencer with Bradley Lowery Foundation
- Best Non-League Content Creator
- Best Women’s Football Content Creator with Carling
- Best Fantasy Football Creator
- Best Forum with Stream Football
- Best Gambling Content Creator
- Best Freestyler with UK Foot Pool
- Best Overall Content Creator with Snack Media
- Premium Publisher or Agency Award* with Digital Sport
- Best Individual Piece of Content*
- Best Brand Activation*
All categories will have a fan vote and a judge vote apart from the ones noted with a * which are judge only.
Finalists will be announced on April 3rd with winners announced on May 9th at the Etihad Stadium.