We are delighted to announce that the categories for our 2019 event are confirmed.
For the first time, we are awarding more than 11 categories which prove the growth and variance of the football content creation industry.
- Best Club Content Creator (Focus on a specific football club)
- Best Podcast
- Best New Content Creator (Created in 2018 or 2019)
- Best Established Content Creator with Grand Branding Company (Created in 2017 or earlier)
- Best Vlogger (Focus on self-filmed video content)
- Best International Content Creator with Panini (Focus on clubs/leagues outside of England, or operating outside of England)
- Best Social Account
- Best Young Content Creator with Mitre (18 years old and under)
- Best Footballer on Social with It’s Gone Viral
- Best Influencer
- Best Non-League Blog
- Best Women’s Football Content Creator
- Best Fantasy Football Creator
- Best Forum with Stream Football
- Best Gambling Content Creator
- Best Freestyler
- Best Individual Piece of Content*
- Best Overall Content Creator* with Snack Media
- Premium Publisher or Agency Award*
- Brand Activation of the Year* with Digital Sport
All categories will have a fan vote and a judge vote apart from the ones noted with a * which are judge only.