The nominations stage for the 2018 Football Blogging Awards closed on Wednesday, April 18 at 10 a.m. We’ve seen a sensational amount of nominations in the first stage of voting with over 32,000 being recorded.
Nominations were submitted via Twitter or through the FBA’s website. Fans voted for their favourite football blogging websites/personalities in the following categories:
- Best Gaming Football Content Creator
- Best Football Video Content Creator
- The 5p0rtz Best Gambling Football Blog
- Best Young Football Blogger or Vlogger
- Best Football Club Content Creator
- Best Football Podcast
- Best Football Influencer
- Best Social Football Account
- Best International Football Blog
- Best New Football Blog
Finalist will be announced in the coming days with the voting commencing later on in the week.
This year’s awards will be held on the 17th of May at Alexandra Palace. The palace has hosted numerous sporting events in its 100+ year history, but this will be the first time the FBA’s will take place at the iconic Victorian building. This year’s award show will be filmed and streamed by one of Europe’s biggest broadcasting companies.
Tickets will also be going on sale in the next few days. Keep an eye out on social media for all announcements.