It’s awards season and the Football Blogging Awards nominations round is about to open!
Back again for its 7th annual event, the Football Blogging Awards has unlocked the doors to nominees wishing to enter.
With more categories than ever before, we expect this year edition to be the biggest and best yet.
Nomination Voting Starts – 8th March 2019, 12pm GMT
Nomination Voting Finishes – 24th March 2019, 7pm GMT
For the full list of categories, see below. For full information on how to vote, see the details here.
- Best Club Content Creator
- Best Podcast
- Best New Content Creator
- Best Established Content Creator
- Best Vlogger
- Best International Content Creator
- Best Social Account
- Best Young Content Creator with Mitre
- Best Footballer on Social
- Best Influencer
- Best Non-League Blog
- Best Women’s Football Content Creator
- Best Fantasy Football Creator
- Best Forum
- Best Gambling Content Creator
- Best Freestyler
- Best Individual Piece of Content*
- Best Overall Content Creator*
- Premium Publisher or Agency Award*
- Brand Activation of the Year*
All categories will have a fan vote and a judge vote apart from the ones noted with a * which are judge only.
Finalists will be released on the 3rd April 2019 with the winners announced on 9th May.