Do you think that you can contribute and would like to become part of the Football Blogging Awards team?
We are growing fast and we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us.
Work as part of an ambitious team in a dynamic, fast paced environment in the online football journalism industry that will not only be exciting but challenging.
The current career opportunities at the Football Blogging Awards include;
Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern
– Avid interest in online football journalism
– Excellent knowledge of Twitter and good knowledge of Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn & Google+
– Adapt experience in WordPress
– Basic skills in Excel and a strong written communication skills
– Knowledge in MailChimp, Photoshop and HTML is desirable but not required
– A goal oriented quick learner who can work on his own and to a time frame
Send your CV and any other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org